Bleach: Age of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Age of Darkness

A Bleach Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Site is officially open. You are only allowed one rogue character. All others must join an Org.
Staff
Poll
Most active topics
Kidou List
Quincy Powers Abilities & Combat
Bliss
Ageon
Top posters
Parius Chitose (127)
The Organization I_vote_lcapThe Organization I_voting_barThe Organization I_vote_rcap 
Ageon (2)
The Organization I_vote_lcapThe Organization I_voting_barThe Organization I_vote_rcap 
sugerbliss (2)
Yuen (1)
Latest topics
» Kano
The Organization EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 pm by Parius Chitose

» Naruto Mirage
The Organization EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 pm by Yuen

» The Kamen no Nokemono/The Masked Outcasts
The Organization EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm by Parius Chitose

» Hollow Hierarchy
The Organization EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 pm by Parius Chitose

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
The Organization EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 pm by Parius Chitose

» The Organization
The Organization EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 pm by Parius Chitose

» Story (WIP)
The Organization EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 am by Parius Chitose

» Ageon
The Organization EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm by sugerbliss

» Bliss
The Organization EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 pm by Ageon

Affiliates
Our Affiliates Bleach: Rise of a new Era
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Organization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parius Chitose
Owner
Parius Chitose

The Organization Empty
PostSubject: The Organization   The Organization EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Birth

Back during massive hollow attacks, well before the events that take place in Bleach, Humans in North America discovered they held powers. Sooner or later one of these humans grew enough allies against the hollow menace to create an organization located in New York City. Since they first founded 200 years ago, The Organization has grew to amazing heights and technology. They goal is the extermination of every Evil Spiritual Being. And they prefer to stay away from the good ones as well, but many exceptions are in place.

Mission

To Protect the World of the Living from the menace known as Hollow, as well as any other evil spiritual being.

General Instruments to help with this Mission

TERC: Developed by the Chief of Research and Developement, this allows the Coalition to track every spiritual being in the World of the Living to better coordinate their efforts. And their allies.

Ark: Their world transportation system should they feel the need to raid Hell, Hueco Mundo, or the Gotei 13. Or come to the aid of the Gotei 13. Also developed by the Chief of Research and Developement.

Cities of Importance

Karakura: For obvious reasons. Because of those reasons, various safehouses were created with a mostly inpenetrable barriar around the buildings. However, the safehouses are separated into ten sections. The activations are done deep underground, housed 24/7 by those trained to get those barriers up ASAP. But unless some tech savvy member or the heads of R&D is there, it will take two to three rounds before the barriers are up. In the case of a major attack that is. However, these barriers do have a weakness. A hado 88 or equivalent can penetrate the entrance to the barriers and destroy the building.

New York: This is where their HQ is at. For defenses, this city has the same type of barrier system as Karakura, but only over half of the city. The other half has turret defense system based on all of the guns in the Organization arsenal. The TERC and Ark are deep underground of the HQ, which itself can handle up to five 1-1 vs five 1-1 fights happening at various levels without collapsing...as long as they don't completely split the place in half. The turrets can withstand up to an average cero from a 1-5, but a second from that tier would destroy the thing, as would from anyone stronger.

Organization Leader:

Council of Defense

Leader -
Captain -
Everyone else -

Center for Dangerous Human Capture/Destruction

General -
Advisor -
Everyone else -

Trooper Squad

Commander -
Corporal -
Everyone else -

Research and Developement

Chief -
Vice Chief -
Everyone else -

Equipment Requisition

Devices
Note: Anything that comes in a vile is not reusable and supplies on those are limited. So use those wisely.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachageofdarkness.rpg-board.net

The Organization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Age of Darkness :: Character Design :: Organizations-
Jump to: