Bleach: Age of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Age of Darkness

A Bleach Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Site is officially open. You are only allowed one rogue character. All others must join an Org.
Staff
Poll
Most active topics
Kidou List
Quincy Powers Abilities & Combat
Bliss
Ageon
Top posters
Parius Chitose (127)
Character Creation Rules I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Rules I_voting_barCharacter Creation Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ageon (2)
Character Creation Rules I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Rules I_voting_barCharacter Creation Rules I_vote_rcap 
sugerbliss (2)
Yuen (1)
Latest topics
» Kano
Character Creation Rules EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 pm by Parius Chitose

» Naruto Mirage
Character Creation Rules EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 pm by Yuen

» The Kamen no Nokemono/The Masked Outcasts
Character Creation Rules EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm by Parius Chitose

» Hollow Hierarchy
Character Creation Rules EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 pm by Parius Chitose

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Character Creation Rules EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 pm by Parius Chitose

» The Organization
Character Creation Rules EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 pm by Parius Chitose

» Story (WIP)
Character Creation Rules EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 am by Parius Chitose

» Ageon
Character Creation Rules EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm by sugerbliss

» Bliss
Character Creation Rules EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 pm by Ageon

Affiliates
Our Affiliates Bleach: Rise of a new Era
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Character Creation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parius Chitose
Owner
Parius Chitose

Character Creation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Rules   Character Creation Rules EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:42 am

I. People like having many characters, and thats acceptable. While you'll be allowed to have as many Original Characters as you can keep up with, we have to place a limit on canon characters. It wouldn't be fair to let a few people control every character in bleach. Each player is allowed only 2 canons.

II. In order to possess a captain-level or higher character, you must be able to have a 2 minimum paragraph on your important posts, such as event posts and posts for your characters subplot. This isn't expected every time, however. If someone hasn't given you enough to work with in a post and you can't make the limit, it's understandable.

III. While your zanpakuto is mostly up to you, there are a few guildlines we've made. Your zanpakuto may be single element or dual element, but it cannot be more than that. Also, if you have a dual element zanpakuto, the elements cannot oppose each other, as the zanpakuto wouldn't function right. Also, there are a few abilities that won't be allowed because of extreme god modding potential.

V.There are power limits on each character to insure that you don't start off the character God-like. You must work for the powers, you can't receive them instantly unless the tier rule takes effect as it supercedes this one.

VI. Your characters history can be of anything. I don't care what site it's from or what part of real history it's from ( In regards to the site. just tell me which one it came from in a reference. Then I won't care cuz I won't get confused ). HOWEVER. I will not allow history's that would have had an impact on the ACTUAL history of either the real world OR bleach history. It cannot change what really happened. So you can't have a character that won the war against the confederacy or that was taught by Yoruichi ( as she never had students ) outside of THIS forums threads.

VII. Also, each person is allowed one Rouge charecter each. A rouge charecter is allowed to stay out of any organization. Other than that, each charecter MUST be in one of the organizations.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachageofdarkness.rpg-board.net

Character Creation Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Age of Darkness :: Rules and Updates :: Rules-
Jump to: