Bleach: Age of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Age of Darkness

A Bleach Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Site is officially open. You are only allowed one rogue character. All others must join an Org.
Staff
Poll
Most active topics
Kidou List
Quincy Powers Abilities & Combat
Bliss
Ageon
Top posters
Parius Chitose (127)
Ability Rules and Guidelines I_vote_lcapAbility Rules and Guidelines I_voting_barAbility Rules and Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Ageon (2)
Ability Rules and Guidelines I_vote_lcapAbility Rules and Guidelines I_voting_barAbility Rules and Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
sugerbliss (2)
Yuen (1)
Latest topics
» Kano
Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 pm by Parius Chitose

» Naruto Mirage
Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 pm by Yuen

» The Kamen no Nokemono/The Masked Outcasts
Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm by Parius Chitose

» Hollow Hierarchy
Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 pm by Parius Chitose

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 pm by Parius Chitose

» The Organization
Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 pm by Parius Chitose

» Story (WIP)
Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 am by Parius Chitose

» Ageon
Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm by sugerbliss

» Bliss
Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 pm by Ageon

Affiliates
Our Affiliates Bleach: Rise of a new Era
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ability Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parius Chitose
Owner
Parius Chitose

Ability Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Ability Rules and Guidelines   Ability Rules and Guidelines EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:38 am

Since there's been a few situations of whether or not an ability is acceptable or "you let them do that, why not me?" type of deals, I'm going to clarify a few things in the post, starting with a few basic rules and then guidelines to getting an approved ability.

--Rule No. 1--

If your ability involves some sort of element, it will be that element, no excuses. For example, if you have a fire ability, you can't say your fire can't be put out by water because it's actually reiatsu. That's worse than god-mod and it's frankly quite annoying to deal with. If your ability deals with blood, it is blood and will be treated as if it were blood. Blood can be frozen for it is a liquid, fyi. (blood popcicles are very tasty btw. )

--Rule No. 2--

Abilities will be graded more strictly here as to keep from god-modding. As such, if a staff member asks you to mod your ability, do not argue with them and tell them no. Fix what needs to be fixed. There are no exceptions. If you argue with the staff member about a change on your ability, they reserve the right to completely deny the app.

--Rule No. 3--

Your abilities need to be explained in depth. The sooner the better. If your ability says "controls water" you will not get that through. If your abilities don't have enough detail to keep any type of loophole with the ability because we've had past experiences with this.

--Rule No. 4--

There are absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS to any of these rules, so do not try.

As for guidelines for certain abilities, as stated in rule one, elemental abilities possess all strengths and weaknesses of the element. No BS of water can't put my fire out.

If you are using any type of teleportation ability, you better have a limit to how many times you can teleport (to be decided by app checker) in a given time span.

If your abilities will have anything to do with cloning, you must state clearly where the original is in the post so that you cannot state in your next post that it was actually your clone. On top, we'll use a cloning of 6, if you have 6 clones, you on top of the 6 clones will make 7. Therefore, the strength of you and each of your clones will be 1/7 the strength of no clones.

For poison abilities, nothing that causes instant death or death after so many turns. No poisons that make the opponent paralyzed. However, blurred vision, loss of stamina and severe headaches and minor side-effects like that are acceptable. Though that doesn't mean we will approve it. On a second note. Any form of poison. ANY. Must be able to be fought off by healing abilities/ kidou, regenerative powers, and intense spiritual pressure ( As shown by Kenpachi and Yachiru )

--Rule No.5--
ALL FORMS OF TIME MANIPULATION ARE INSTANTLY DENIED with a very very few exceptions. This rule is NON negotiable.

As for now, these are the only abilities that have been brought to my attention that require preset guidelines. More can and probably will be added at a later date. As such, there will be a modified stamp in the description to know if there is a change.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachageofdarkness.rpg-board.net

Ability Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Age of Darkness :: Rules and Updates :: Rules-
Jump to: