Bleach: Age of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Age of Darkness

A Bleach Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Site is officially open. You are only allowed one rogue character. All others must join an Org.
Staff
Poll
Most active topics
Kidou List
Quincy Powers Abilities & Combat
Bliss
Ageon
Top posters
Parius Chitose (127)
Tiering Up System I_vote_lcapTiering Up System I_voting_barTiering Up System I_vote_rcap 
Ageon (2)
Tiering Up System I_vote_lcapTiering Up System I_voting_barTiering Up System I_vote_rcap 
sugerbliss (2)
Yuen (1)
Latest topics
» Kano
Tiering Up System EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 pm by Parius Chitose

» Naruto Mirage
Tiering Up System EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 pm by Yuen

» The Kamen no Nokemono/The Masked Outcasts
Tiering Up System EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm by Parius Chitose

» Hollow Hierarchy
Tiering Up System EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 pm by Parius Chitose

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Tiering Up System EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 pm by Parius Chitose

» The Organization
Tiering Up System EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 pm by Parius Chitose

» Story (WIP)
Tiering Up System EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 am by Parius Chitose

» Ageon
Tiering Up System EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm by sugerbliss

» Bliss
Tiering Up System EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 pm by Ageon

Affiliates
Our Affiliates Bleach: Rise of a new Era
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Tiering Up System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parius Chitose
Owner
Parius Chitose

Tiering Up System Empty
PostSubject: Tiering Up System   Tiering Up System EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 am

First let me inform you that even though these are ways to get a tier up. A staff can deny you for one at any time. For any reason. If you do not like a staff members ruling bring it to the owner and she'll see both sides of the story. However chances are high that if you got denied..it was for a good reason.

Tiering up via Re-evaluation of character app:
Basically in order to tier up this way you must ask a staff to re-evaluate your character's app. So say you've been with us for a few weeks and proven to be a good RP'er.. but started in tier 3 like all the others and don't want to tier up another way. You could ask staff to recheck it and retier it based on your RP's that you've done with us and ask if you could get a certain tier.

Tiering up via Challenge: When you think your character has fought enough times or hard enough people that he should become stronger. Ask a staff to get a fight together between your character and one of the tier you wish to be. Winning does not mean you will get the tier up. ( But it most certainly helps ) Two staff will monitor the fight and will not intervene even if god modding occurs until after the fight ( Though if the one fighting your character God-Mods during the match..he'll most likely lose a tier and/or Shuren ). If the staff judge that you followed the rules well. Gave alot of effort and detail. And proved you were worthy enough for that tier.. You'll get it. ( Most of the time you'll fight a staff member. but there will be times you'll fight another member. ) this is..in my opinion..the best way to get a tier up.

Tiering up via Character Development: Sometimes you got through a change in character and you think you should be stronger because of it. Such as training with the Captain Commander of Soul Society for instance.. or unlocking a new power such as bankai. When this happens just bring your case before staff and have them judge whether or not to give you a tier up. This is the least likely way to get a tier up but there are some cases where it could happen.

Tiering up via Shuren system:

You have to be the level directly underneath the level you wish to buy. So say you want your character to be 3-1, that character will have to be at 3-2 already. So for that same character to become 2-4 he/she/it will have to buy 3-1, 2-5 and THEN 2-4. Also, you can only tier up a character TWICE, then you'll have to wait another 50 posts before you can tier that character up again. Also, to get a 1-tier, you prove yourself via challenge. you cannot buy

4: Unbuyable (Since all will either be over or cannot be under this is unbuyable)

3rd Tier:

Tier Level 5: 200 Shuren

Tier Level 4: 300 Shuren

Tier Level 3: 400 Shuren

Tier Level 2: 500 Shuren

Tier Level 1: 600 Shuren

2nd Tier:

Tier Level 5: Unbuyable. You must challenge or be evaluated again to reach this point.

Tier Level 4: 1200 Shuren

Tier Level 3: 1300 Shuren

Tier Level 2: 1500 Shuren

Tier Level 1: 1800 Shuren

1st Tier:

Tier Level 5: Unbuyable as you must EARN this tier via challenge or re-evalutation first.

Tier Level 4: 4000 Shuren

Tier Level 3: 5800 Shuren

Tier Level 2: 6400 Shuren

Tier Level 1: Unbuyable - Challenge or re-evaluate to obtain.

O: Unbuyable (Reserved for Org. Leaders and Certain Event Characters)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachageofdarkness.rpg-board.net

Tiering Up System
Page 1 of 1